Sir Robert Pattinson Academy is an 11 – 18 mixed comprehensive school where students are valued, happy, challenged and strive to achieve their best. The Academy provides rich learning experiences both in and outside of the classroom resulting in a great education. Our goal is to help our students be successful in life.
The Governing Body wishes to recruit a Governor to guide Sir Robert Pattinson Academy forward in its next stage of development.
You will be
- approachable, creative and collaborative
- committed to the Academy’s student-centred vision
- able to demonstrate a strategic approach to governance, empowering all pupils and staff to excel
- confident and positive, with the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of internal and external partners.
In return we will offer you:
- A forward looking institution, proud of its history and excellent reputation.
- An opportunity to be involved in creating a dynamic vision for the Academy as it expands.
- A supportive, dedicated and well qualified teaching and support team with which to work.
Experience in charity law or accountancy would be desirable.
A full application pack is available on request from the Academy. For a confidential discussion about the post please call to speak to the Head Teacher.
Further details and application forms available from
Sir Robert Pattinson Academy, Moor Lane, North Hykeham, Lincoln, LN6 9AF
Tel: 01522 882020 email: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We operate Enhanced DBS safeguarding procedures.
- Closing Date
- Monday 1 April 2019
- Role Type